by Elizabeth Wright
An excellent Australian book for beginning soapmakers.
Simple explanations are given for making vegetable based soaps.
Explanations of the soapmaking process are minimal, but all the information needed to turn out a decent batch of soap is contained in this little book.
Instructions are easy to follow and recipes are for small kitchen sized batches, using ingredients that can easily be found in Australian supermarkets.
- Excellent book for beginners
- Written and produced in Australia, so that means it's in metric
- Simple explanations
- Suggestions for using existing household equipment including moulds
- Lack of soapmaking chemistry
- Doesn't equip soapmakers with the necessary information to formulate recipes